- The most popular quote is “All I’ve had today is, like, six gummy bears and some scotch.”
- Working in beer is apparently extremely attractive to guys.
- There are already bots on Tinder, but only using female profiles to get the males.
- Many users, female and males, don’t chat on Tinder. Leaves me confused as to why they are on the app.
- If there is a group of people in the profile photo, the user is the ugliest person in the photo. Guaranteed.
- If their profile photo has a trimmed beard, it won’t be that length when you meet them.
- The more they say they like humour or interesting conversation, the more boring they are to talk to.
- Males like fishing, beer, trucks/cars. Females like horses.
Shirtless picture = looking for sex
No bio = looking for sex
Start a conversation by asking to hang out = looking for sex
Start a conversation by asking for sex = looking for sex
Conclusion: Tinder hosts a pool of boring, hairy, drunk, ugly, Archer-loving people looking for sex.
So I use Tinder.